NICE Webinar Series is designed to bring you information to help you enhance the cybersecurity education, training, and workforce efforts of the nation.
NICE webinars are delivered live using online audio and video/image presentation technology, allowing you to interact directly with the host and guests through your web browser.
- Cybersecurity Career Opportunities with the Federal Government (November 13, 2019)
- Understanding Interventions that Broaden Underrepresented Minority Participation in Cybersecurity Careers (September 18, 2019)
- How Talent Management Systems Help You Manage Your Cybersecurity Human Capital (July 17, 2019)
- Tools in the Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Toolbox (June 19, 2019)
- Presidential Executive Order on America’s Cybersecurity Workforce - Enhancing Workforce Mobility and Supporting the Development of Cybersecurity Skills (May 15, 2019)
- Women in Cybersecurity: Finding, Attracting and Cultivating Talent (April 17, 2019)
- Computational Thinking and Skills: A Foundation for STEM and Cybersecurity Education (March 20, 2019)
To view all webinar archives please click here.