NICE Webinar Series is designed to bring you information to help you enhance the cybersecurity education, training, and workforce efforts of the nation.
NICE webinars are delivered live using online audio and video/image presentation technology, allowing you to interact directly with the host and guests through your web browser.
- Computational Thinking and Skills: A Foundation for STEM and Cybersecurity Education (January 16, 2019)
- Encouraging Cybersecurity Career Discovery via Career Assessment Tools (December 19, 2018)
- Upskilling and Reskilling the Workforce for Cybersecurity Roles (November 14, 2018)
- The Underserved Cybersecurity Workforce - Securely Provisioning our Future (October 10, 2018)
- AfterSchool Programs Present Opportunities to Grow the Cybersecurity Workforce (September 12, 2018)
- State Governments Pursuing New Tactics in the War for a Skilled Cybersecurity Workforce (July 18, 2018)
- Cybersecurity Education and Training for the Operational Technology Workforce (June 27, 2018)
- Preparing Students through Career and Technical Education and Cybersecurity Programs of Study (May 16, 2018)
- The Evolution of Federal Government Cybersecurity Education and Scholarship Programs (March 21, 2018)
To view all webinar archives please click here.