Standard Reference Data
The SRD ordering system will be down from 9:30 to 11:30 on Thursday 27, 2016.
Search the NIST Data Gateway, browse data products by category or view our list of over 70 NIST web sites dedicated to Standard Reference Data including the NIST Chemistry WebBook, the Atomic Spectra Database, and the X -ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Database. NIST actively maintains a number of NIST reference data products. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-975-2200 for information on site licenses and becoming a NIST distributor.
- REFPROP: Reference Fluid Thermodynamic and Transport Properties FAQ
- Mass Spec: NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library
- ICSD: FIZ/NIST Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- TDE: NIST ThermoDataEngine
- PIV Cards: NIST Test Personal Identity Verification Card
- PED: NIST-ACers Phase Equilibria Diagram Database
- SESSA: NIST Simulation of Electron Spectra for Surface Analysis
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8550
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8500
Tel: 301-975-2200 Fax: 301-975-4553