Physical Measurement Laboratory
- pml Expand or Collapse
- About PML Expand or Collapse
- Divisions Expand or Collapse
- Products/Services Expand or Collapse
- Facilities Expand or Collapse
- Boulder MicroFabrication Facility
- CNST NanoFab
- Electron Beam Ion Trap (EBIT)
- Hi-Res UV & Optical Spectro. Facility
- Low-background IR Radiation Facility
- Medical-Indust. Radiation Facility (MIRF)
- Neutron Imaging Facility (NIF)
- Neutron Interferometer Facility (NIOF)
- Precision Imaging Facility
- Radiopharmaceutical Standardization Laboratory
- Synchrotron Ultraviolet Radiation Facility SURF III
- W.M. Keck Optical Meas. Lab
- Email Newsletter
CNST Joins PML
Effective October 1, 2018, NIST’s Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST) became part of the Physical Measurement Laboratory. Read more.
NIST is producing a series of special reports on the worldwide consensus plan to redefine four of the seven basic units of measurement in the International System of Units in terms of invariants of nature.
Explore these stories, as they become available, on the SI Redefinition Portal.