Draft Revision to NICE Framework Available Now!
Review and submit comments by August 28, 2020.
The Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity (NICE Framework), NIST Special Publication 800-181, is a fundamental reference for describing and sharing information about cybersecurity work in the form of Task Statements and Work Roles that perform those tasks. The NICE Framework establishes a taxonomy and common lexicon that describes cybersecurity work and workers irrespective of where or for whom the work is performed. The NICE Framework is intended to be applied in the public, private, and academic sectors.
- On July 15, 2020, NICE released a draft revision to the NICE Framework. Learn more here.
- On July 15, 2020, NICE will hold a webinar on "What’s New - Revisions to the NICE Framework." Learn more and register here.
- On March 18, 2020, NICE held a webinar on “NICE Framework Uses and Success Stories.” Learn more and view the recording here.
- On December 3, 2019, NICE held a webinar on “How You Can Influence an Update to the NICE Framework. Learn more and view the recording here.
- On November 19, 2019, NIST announced plans to update the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework, NIST Special Publication 800-181. The public is invited to provide input by Jan. 13, 2020 for consideration in the update.
- On November 18, 2019, Bill Newhouse (NICE Program Office) led a seminar focused on applications and uses of the NICE Framework at the NICE Conference and Expo in Phoenix, Arizona.
Have a suggestion on how to make the new NICE Framework Resource Center better?
Send us your feedback on the new site.