PSCR, through its research and encouragement of exploration in the area of Mission Critical Voice, will be seen as a trustworthy leader by the public safety community in regards to their voice communication needs as LTE technology becomes ubiquitous for public safety use and beyond.
Device to Device Modeling Project
3GPP and Certified Devices
MCV Modeling Project
MCPTT End-to-End Prototype in Lab
Key Performance Indicator Development
Subproject: MCV Mouth-to-Ear Latency Measurement Method
Winning entry from the NIST Prize Competition: "The Future of Public Safety Technology 100k Video Series" on the topic of Mission Critical Voice. Video produced for NIST Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR) program by The Norman Invasion & Tongal.
- Coverage, Capacity, and Resilience Enhancements in Limited PSN
- End-to-End Mission Critical Push-to-Talk with Direct Mode Operation
- Mission Critical Open Platform
- Propagation Channel Models and System Performance for Device-to-Device Communications for Public Safety Applications
- Device-to-Device System for Public Safety
- End-to-End Research Platform for Public Safety Millimeter Wave Communications
- SDR LTE Network Testbed & RESPONS
- Modeling, Simulation & Performance Evaluation