To enable the Public Safety Community to securely and effectively conduct their operations and accomplish their mission by leveraging superior technology and standards for all aspects of communications including network, devices, peripherals, applications, and user interface.
To serve as a leading communications research lab enhancing Public Safety’s cybersecurity and success through innovation and collaboration.
Winning entry from the NIST Prize Competition: "The Future of Public Safety Technology 100k Video Series" on the topic of Network and Device Security. Video produced for NIST Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR) program by The Norman Invasion & Tongal.
- Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM), Mobile Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Mobile Application Security Vetting
- Standards SA3 Representation
- Public Safety Handset and Wearable Security
- Securely Updating the UICC Over the Air