To support the growth of critical mass in public-safety-focused analytics R&D and critical enabling standards that will enable a robust and state-of-the-art public safety communications analytics ecosystem.
A robust and affordable public safety communications ecosystem incorporating the state-of-art in analytic technologies that are accurate, effective, dependable, customizable, secure, and usable.
Winning entry from the NIST Prize Competition: "The Future of Public Safety Technology 100k Video Series" on the topic of data analytics. Video produced for NIST Public Safety Communications Research (PSCR) program by The Norman Invasion & Tongal.
- Real-Time Video Analytics for Situation Awareness
- Real-Time Open Source Data Analytics and Visualization Platform
- Fiscal Year 2017 Public Safety Innovation Acceleration Program
- SAFE-NET: An Integrated Connected Vehicle and Computing Platform for Public Safety Applications
- Information-Driven Video Communication for Public Safety Networks
- Multi-tiered Video Analytics for Abnormality Detection and Alerting
- Body-Worn Camera Analytics in Public Safety
- Cognitive Assistant Systems for Emergency Response
- Extensible Tools for Analytics in Public Safety
- Unified Analysis Framework and Data Comparison Center