2019 Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting
July 9-11, 2019 - Chicago, IL
The 2019 Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting was held at the Westin Michigan Avenue in Chicago. The three-day conference featured over 70 sessions from more than 45 organizations across six research areas.
Use this page to navigate to resources relating to - and resulting from - the 2019 Meeting.
- Reference the final conference agenda for session titles, speakers, times, and room locations. You may conveniently peruse the agenda on the conference mobile app (desktop version).
- View session video recordings and slide decks organized by research area.
- Download the 2019 attendee list .
- See resulting Stakeholder Meeting news coverage.
- Curious about meeting attendance, mobile app usage, social media mentions, and general feedback? Download the 2019 Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting infographic.
View past meeting materials in PSCR's Stakeholder Meeting Resource Center.