THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER AMAZING YEAR!
Check back soon for session recordings, slides, and a conference attendee list.
Press Coverage of the 2019 Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting
- NYU Wireless: Marco Mezzavilla outlines public-safety benefits of 60 GHz comms, particularly with drones, Urgent Communications
- Haply Robotics: Felix Desourdy outlines potential benefits of haptics to first responders, Urgent Communications
- PSCR 2019 covers ‘what’s next’ for public safety tech, FirstNet (blog)
- Univ. of Memphis: Lan Wang explains how LiDAR-based 3D mapping could work for public safety, Urgent Communications
- Texas A&M: Suman Bhunia showcases LTE-network backpack, components of DistressNet-NG architecture, Urgent Communications
- PSCR: Terese Manley highlights efforts to provide public safety with LTE coverage via untethered drones, All Things FirstNet
- FirstNet Chair Keynotes 2019 PSCR Meeting, FirstNet
- Inside the NIST team working to make cybersecurity more user-friendly, HELPNETSECURITY
- yet2’s Megan Waldock Featured Speaker on Haptic Interfaces for Public Safety, yet2
- PSCR: Terese Manley highlights efforts to provide public safety with LTE coverage via untethered drones, Urgent Communications
- Univ. of Cincinnati: Howard Fan outlines how ProSe tech can deliver location information, Urgent Communications
- Univ. of Colorado: Max Hollingsworth outlines public-safety benefits of mobile edge computing, heterogeneous networks, Urgent Communications
- PSCR: Dereck Orr previews annual stakeholder meeting July 9-11 in Chicago, Urgent Communications
- PSCR Broadband Stakeholder Meeting to Tackle MCPTT, Evolving Public-Safety Technology, Mission Critical Magazine
2019 Stakeholder Meeting Resources
- Download the Full 2019 Meeting Agenda.
- Download the 2019 Stakeholder Meeting Attendee Packet .
- View session descriptions and speaker bios on the conference mobile app (web version).
About the Stakeholder Meeting
PSCR hosts an annual Public Safety Broadband Stakeholder Meeting that brings together representatives from public safety, Federal agencies, industry, and academia. Participants hear from PSCR engineers and researchers about testing updates, upcoming R&D efforts, and opportunities to get involved. PSCR invites industry leaders and public safety partners to present on cutting edge technology findings, features, and functionalities. The Annual Stakeholder Meeting enables PSCR to receive direct input, guidance, and feedback from their diverse stakeholder community.