(links are to organization profiles)
- Among consulting firms serving the federal government, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Public Sector Practice (PSP) was one of the fastest-growing over the three years preceding its Baldrige Award. The practice's revenue results grew continuously from $41 million in fiscal year 2005 to $265 million in fiscal year 2014.
- As a measure related to PwC PSP's increasing revenue trends, the total number of staff certifications steadily increased 424 percent over the six fiscal years preceding the organization's Baldrige Award.
- Client survey ratings for PwC PSP as "exceptional" or "very good" rose from 50 percent to levels at or near 100 percent from fiscal years 2008 to 2010–2014. The percentage of survey ratings indicating that the firm "needs improvement" decreased from 73 percent to zero over the three fiscal years preceding its Baldrige Award.
Premier Inc. (PDF)
- Hospitals in the Premier alliance validated more than $2.5 billion in savings.
- Customer satisfaction levels exceeded 90%.
- Operating income per employee grew from $144,000 to $225,000.
- Following Hurricane Katrina, operations relocated from New Orleans to Beaumont, Texas, and within five days began delivering oil.
- Workdays lost due to injury were 0.6 per 200,000 worker hours, compared to the national average of 4.8.
- Hazardous waste decreased from 3,802 to 515 total pounds, below the goal of 539.
- Assets and profit increased 34% and 54%, respectively, during an industry decline.
- Customer satisfaction levels exceeded industry and world-class benchmarks.
- 80% of employees said they would recommend Caterpillar as a good place to work.
Boeing Aerospace Support (PDF)
- Annual revenue more than doubled from 1999 to 2003.
- Product and service requests were met within three days of receipt.
- Cash awards paid to employees for extraordinary performance tripled.
- Total revenue grew an average of 15% annually, triple that of the organization's top competitor.
- Associate turnover decreased from 25.5% in 1994 to 15.5% in 1999.
- Customer satisfaction showed an eight-year improvement trend.
- 99% of guests surveyed said they were satisfied.
- Any employee could spend up to $2,000 to immediately correct a problem or handle a complaint.
- Pretax return on investments and earnings nearly doubled.
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader. People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://access.adobe.com to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.