Date and Location for the 35th Quest for Excellence®
April 7-10, 2024
Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center, in National Harbor, MD (just outside of Washington, D.C.)
The 34th Quest for Excellence®
The 34th Quest for Excellence® Conference was held April 2-5, 2023 at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center, in National Harbor, MD.
Thank you to all who joined us to learn role-model best practices in innovation, leadership, strategy and other key areas of organizational and business performance.
Conference highlights included:
- A welcome reception on Sunday, April 2
- An opening keynote presentation by Duncan Wardle, former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney, and a closing virtual keynote presentation by Don Berwick, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Former Administrator, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- An innovation plenary session, featuring leaders of five former Baldrige Award Recipients: Guidehouse, The Charter School of San Diego, Elevations Credit Union, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, and Stellar Solutions.
- 14 Former Baldrige Award recipients sharing their success stories in concurrent sessions: AARP, Adventist Health White Memorial, Alamo College District, Center for Organ Recovery and Education (CORE), The Charter School of San Diego, City of Fort Collins, Elevations Credit Union, GBMC HealthCare, Inc., Integrated Project Management Company, Inc., Mary Greeley Medical Center, Mid-America Transplant, Southcentral Foundation, Tri County Tech, and the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
- Concurrent session presentations by ASQ/ASQ-E leaders, representatives of two local NIST-MEP centers, Communities of Excellence 2026 participants, and Adventist HealthCare, based in Gaithersburg, MD, who was recognized in 2021 by the Baldrige Award Judges for best practices in the Leadership category of the Baldrige Framework.
- A closing plenary session showcasing the Communities of Excellence 2026.
We would like to recognize our conference sponsors for their tremendous support of Quest.
Future Quest Conference Date
April 7-10, 2024, National Harbor, MD, Gaylord National Harbor
The Baldrige Program extends a sincere thank you to Baldrige Foundation donors and the 34th Quest for Excellence® Conference sponsors (listed below). Sponsor support helps to defray conference costs and make Quest a better conference experience for all attendees.