Quest for Excellence Conference
The 29th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference and Award Ceremony was held April 2-5, 2017 at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront in Baltimore, MD.
Thank you to all who joined us to celebrate the 2016 Award recipients and learn best practices from current and former recipients! Conference highlights included:
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross honoring the 2016 Award recipients Don Chalmers Ford, Momentum Group, Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation-Mountain Valley, and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital at the Award Ceremony on April 2.
- Leadership presentations by Gary Housely, President/Dealer Principal, Don Chalmers Ford; Roger Arciniega, President & Chief Executive Officer, Momentum Group; Maryruth Butler, Executive Director, Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation-Mountain Valley; and Greg Haralson, Chief Executive Officer, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital.
- The 2016 Award recipients sharing their best practices in all Baldrige Criteria categories
- 16 former Award recipients sharing their success stories in conference sessions
- Keynote presentation by Polly LaBarre, Co-author, Mavericks at Work and Founding Member, Fast Company; Director, Management Lab & Co-Founder, MIX (Management Innovation eXchange).
- Two special individual award presentations: the presentation of the Harry S. Hertz Leadership Award to Mary Searcy Bixby, Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of the Charter School of San Diego; and the presentation of the David Spong Lifetime Achievement Award to David Spong, Former Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Airlift and Tanker Programs and Boeing Aerospace Support.
We would like to recognize our 29th Quest Conference Sponsors for their tremendous support.
We hope you can join us next year for the 30th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference!
April 8-11, 2018 | Baltimore, MD | Marriott Baltimore Waterfront
29th Quest Conference Sponsors
- ASQ - Notebook Pads and Pens
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront - Refreshment Break
- CAMC Health System - Lunch
- Category One Inc - Additional Conference Sponsor
- Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) - Conference Bags
- Donor Alliance - Ice Cream Break
- Elevations Credit Union - Charging Stations
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital - Travel Mugs
- Mid-America Transplant - Mobile App
The 30th Annual Quest for Excellence Conference
April 8-11, 2018
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront