Reserve a Sponsorship Today!
BALTIMORE | APRIL 8–11, 2018
We invite you to become a sponsor for the 30th Annual Quest for Excellence® Conference, which will be held April 8–11, 2018 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. Download the 2018 Baldrige Sponsorship Opportunities brochure (PDF) to learn what types of sponsorship opportunities are available for your organization.
The Baldrige Foundation offers multiple sponsorship options that yield two important outcomes—raising awareness for your organization and providing tangible support for the Baldrige Program. All sponsorship's are visible and appreciated.
We are expecting as many as 1000 attendees at the Quest Conference. Our attendees, who represent the business, education, government, health care, nonprofit and cyber sectors have all demonstrated their interest in organizational improvement and personal learning.
In addition, the Baldrige Program extends a sincere thank you to the sponsors (listed below) who generously supported the 29th Quest for Excellence Conference. Their support helped to defray conference costs and made Quest a better conference experience for all attendees.
Dates to Remember
Sponsor Registration: Now Open
Registration Deadline: February 24, 2018
Sponsorship Listing, Logo and URL Submission: Due upon registration
Quest Conference Program Ad Deadline: March 2, 2018
Foundation Awards Program Ad Deadline: March 2, 2018
Materials Shipment Deadline: March 4, 2018 (shipping details will be provided)
Ad Specs, Submission and Logo Download
Quest Conference Ad Specs and Logo Download: www.nist.gov/baldrige/quest-sponsorship-ad-specs-and-logo
Sponsorship Listing, Logo and URL Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quest Conference Program Ad Submission: email@example.com
Baldrige Program Specification Questions and Approval: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation Awards Program Ad Submission: email@example.com
29th Quest Conference Sponsors
- ASQ - Notebook Pads and Pens
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront - Refreshment Break
- CAMC Health System - Lunch
- Category One Inc - Additional Conference Sponsor
- Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) - Conference Bags
- Donor Alliance - Ice Cream Break
- Elevations Credit Union - Charging Stations
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital - Travel Mugs
- Mid-America Transplant - Mobile App
- Ford Motor Company - Award Ceremony and Reception
- Cisco Security - Cybersecurity Workshop
- AARP - Examiner Recognition Ceremony Reception