Reserve a Sponsorship Today!
BALTIMORE | APRIL 2–5, 2017
We invite you to become a sponsor for the 29th Quest conference, which will be held April 2-5, 2017 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. Download the 2017 Baldrige Sponsorship Opportunities brochure to learn what types of sponsorships are available each year to support the annual Quest Conference.
The Baldrige Foundation offers multiple sponsorship options that yield two important outcomes—raising awareness for your organization and providing tangible support for the Baldrige Program. All sponsorships are visible and appreciated.
We are expecting as many as 1000 attendees at the Quest Conference. Our attendees, who represent the business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors, have all demonstrated their interest in organizational improvement and personal learning.
In addition, the Baldrige Program extends a sincere thank you to the sponsors (listed below) who generously supported the 28th Quest for Excellence Conference. Their support helped to defray conference costs and made Quest a better conference experience for all attendees.
Jerry L. Rees
Dates to Remember
Sponsor Application Process Opens: October 3, 2016
Sponsor Application Process Closes: February 24, 2017
Quest Conference Program Ad Information Due: March 2, 2017
Ad Specs, Submission and Logo Download
Quest Conference Ad Specs and Logo Download: www.nist.gov/baldrige/quest-sponsorship-ad-specs-and-logo
Quest Conference Ad Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baldrige Program Specification Questions and Approval: email@example.com
Foundation Dinner Program Ad Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry S. Hertz Award Program Ad Submission: email@example.com
29th Quest Conference Sponsors
- ASQ - Notebook Pads and Pens
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront - Refreshment Break
- CAMC Health System - Lunch
- Category One Inc - Additional Conference Sponsor
- Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) - Conference Bags
- Donor Alliance - Ice Cream Break
- Elevations Credit Union - Charging Stations
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital - Travel Mugs
- Mid-America Transplant - Mobile App
- Ford Motor Company - Award Ceremony and Reception
- Cisco Security - Cybersecurity Workshop
- AARP - Examiner Recognition Ceremony Reception