The NICE Webinar Series is designed to bring you information to help you enhance the cybersecurity education, training, and workforce efforts of the nation.
NICE webinars are delivered live using online audio and video/image presentation technology, allowing you to interact directly with the host and guests through your web browser.
Click here to sign up to receive future alerts about NICE Webinars.
- Development of Soft Skills That Are In Demand by Cybersecurity Employers (February 21, 2018)
- Writing Cybersecurity Position Descriptions for the Greatest Impact (January 17, 2018)
- A Path to Obtaining Cybersecurity Work Experience: Internships, Cooperative Education, and Apprenticeships (November 15, 2017)
- Cybersecurity Careers for Autistic People (October 18, 2017)
- Efforts to Align Training and Certifications to the NICE Framework (September 20, 2017)
- Shedding Light on Security Clearances - Process, Requirements, and Considerations (July 19, 2017)
- Positioning the National Guard and Civilian Organizations to Augment the Cybersecurity Workforce (June 21, 2017)
- The President's Executive Order on Cybersecurity Workforce: Next Steps and How to Engage (June 5, 2017)
- Rethinking Credentials for Cybersecurity Careers (April 19, 2017)
- Building a Career Pathways System for Cybersecurity (March 15, 2017)
- Best Practices for Educating, Training, Attracting, and Retaining Millennials (February 15, 2017)
- Cybersecurity Games: Building Tomorrow’s Workforce (January 18, 2017)
- Cybersecurity for Computer Science (December 7, 2016)
- Building Your Cybersecurity Team with Apprenticeships (November 16, 2016)