This subgroup is appropriate for anyone who is interested in learning more about how apprenticeships work in technology occupations; to understand the role of Federal, State and Local government in assisting and approving an apprenticeship; where there are existing programs; what the steps are to build a cybersecurity apprenticeship program; curriculum resources and education partners; the role of an intermediary, and much more. View the full Apprenticeship Subgroup Charter here .
Apprenticeship Subgroup Co-Chairs:
Executive Vice President and CTO at ISHPI Information Technologies
Executive Director of WTIA Workforce Institute and Apprenti
- Comparative Analysis of Work Enhanced Learning Models - There are many approaches to create cybersecurity professionals. The team recognizes success in cybersecurity lies in being a scholar practitioner. A way is needed to describe the combination of book-smarts and keyboard-smarts. The team wishes to provide information, understanding and awareness of these programs.
- Return on Investment - To develop strategies regarding the return on investment (ROI) calculators for cybersecurity apprenticeships throughout the United States.
- Apprenticeship Ecosystem Integration & Scaling - The overall purpose is to identify the barriers that prevent growth of programs and develop strategies to overcome.
- Developed the Landscape Tracker spreadsheet
- Developed survey for membership to decide project initiatives
- Landscape tracker spreadsheet
To join this group, email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Apprenticeship Subscribe”, and with your full name and email address in the body of the message. This group meets the fourth Friday of every month at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time.