This Community of Interest is a forum for anyone who is interested in sharing and learning how apprenticeships work in cybersecurity-related occupations and the role of various stakeholders (government, employers, intermediaries, educational partners, and others) to build and sustain a cybersecurity apprenticeship workplace experience and corresponding learning program. View the previous Apprenticeship Subgroup Charter here. The Apprenticeships in Cybersecurity Community of Interest charter will be developed soon.
To join this group, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This group meets the fourth Friday of every month at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time. View mailing list etiquette here.
Members of the previous Apprenticeship Subgroup do not need to take any action to join this Community of Interest. There will be an automatic transition. If you would like to be removed from the Community of Interest, please let us know.
Executive Director, Strategic Workforce Education and Innovation
Youngstown State University
- Comparative Analysis of Work Enhanced Learning Models - There are many approaches to create cybersecurity professionals. The team recognizes success in cybersecurity lies in being a scholar practitioner. A way is needed to describe the combination of book-smarts and keyboard-smarts. The team wishes to provide information, understanding and awareness of these programs.
- Return on Investment - To develop strategies regarding the return on investment (ROI) calculators for cybersecurity apprenticeships throughout the United States.
- Apprenticeship Ecosystem Integration & Scaling - The overall purpose is to identify the barriers that prevent growth of programs and develop strategies to overcome.
- Developed the Landscape Tracker spreadsheet
- Developed survey for membership to decide project initiatives
- Landscape tracker spreadsheet