Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018
Location: West Square Meeting Room, Administration Building, NIST Campus, Gaithersburg MD 20899
Registration: IEG-II Registration is now open.
Visitor Information: Visitors Information Page
Follow Directions at Gaithersburg Campus : See Visitor Information Page for directions to the campus. Directions to the conference room will be provided with your registration acknowledgement.
POC: Patrick J. Grother, James R. Matey IEG-II@nist.gov
03/12/2018: Agenda and Registration for June 2018 Meeting
Registration for the meeting is now open and will close on June 21st. All attendees, including speakers, need to register to get their passes to get on campus. The passes will be distributed by NIST Conference Services via email prior to the meeting and will expedite your entry to the campus on the day of the meeting. Please register promptly; registration closes a week before the meeting to enable generation and distribution of those passes.
As usual for IEG meetings, there is no registration fee and refreshments and lunch are on your own. The NIST cafeteria is just around the corner from the meeting room.
You can register online here.
For any questions about the agenda or related meeting issues, please contact email@example.com .
For any questions about meeting registration, please contact the NIST conference services office who are handling registration for us, Karen Startsman, 301-975-6602.
Please review the notes below before registering.
- Upon registration you should get a confirming email within an hour or so.
- If you do not get a confirming email within 24 hours, please contact Karen Startsman.
- If you are a foreign national, you will also get a NIST 1260 form and instructions for it. It is vital that you fill this out and return it promptly.
If you do not get that form within 24 hours, please contact Karen Startsman
- To help with your travel planning generic instructions, directions and information for visitors to the NIST Gaithersburg campus are available at https://www.nist.gov/nist-directions .
- Several days before the meeting you will get an email with specific instructions for the day of the meeting. The instructions will include a pass for you and your automobile. Make sure you print out the pass and bring it with you along with a picture ID. Please follow the instructions in the email; the instructions differ slightly from those on the https://www.nist.gov/nist-directions -- we have engaged NIST Conference Services to help run our meeting and they are able to expedite your passage through main gate security – provided that you follow their directions.
- Presentation topics are listed, not necessarily the final presentation title.
- NIST is not distributing any of the presentations. If an attendee wants a copy of a particular presentation, they should contact the presenter directly.
- This is a draft agenda, subject to change
- Inclusion of an author, organization or topic in the agenda of an IEG meeting should not be regarded as an endorsement of the author, organization or topic by NIST or the US Government.