Utilities for accessing and testing of MINEX II compliant smart cards
This page documents NIST's BiomAPP project to develop and disseminate open-source software for validation and use of smartcards in the MINEX II test.
- libmoc - library support for MOC
- libtlv - library support for TLV encoded structures
- cardinfo - Validation of MINEX II cards
- cardtest - Test harness for MINEX II card trials
Personal Identity Verification - Support specifically for PIV-records
- libpiv - Core library for reading, printing, and writing the CBEFF portion of the PIV record.
- pivv - Checks conformance of a PIV record containing FMRs and FIRs to the specification as profiled in NIST SP 800-76-1.
- m1rec2piv - Combines INCITS 378 (FMR) or INCITS 381 (FIR) records and a CBEFF header into a PIV records.
minexII [at] nist.gov (Email)