The ICE 2006 large-scale results are available in the combined FRVT 2006 and ICE 2006 Large-Scale Results evaluation report. We received algorithms from 8 organizations in 6 different countries, however, only those who successfully completed the large-scale tests are documented in this report. The following organizations submitted algorithms for evaluation:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Automation (CASIA)
- SAGEM and Iridian Technologies, Inc.
- IriTech, Inc.
- JIRIS USA
- University of Cambridge
- University of West Virginia
- Tohoku University and Yamatake Corporation
The ICE Protocol and Executive Calling Signature documents are provided for your information below. More information on these documents may be found on the ICE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
If you have any questions not addressed on these pages, please send them to the ICE Liaison.