Chairs: Dr. Michael Postek, University of South Florida and Dr. John Kasianowicz, NIST
Click here for chair's biographies.
- Pablo Fredes, University de Santiago de Chile – "Relevant key parameters to migrate Hg lamps to LEDs, in the UV range for fluence determination" (Poster)
- Karin Ziegler, Ziegler Electronic Devices GmbH - "Sensors for absolute UV-C measurements and long-term stability tests"
- Kirsten Parratt, Biosystems and Biomaterials Division, NIST - "Model biofilms to evaluate antimicrobial treatments and structure-function relationships"
- Steve Reinecke, Proximity - "Evaluating the use of UVC light devices in a clinical setting to reduce pathogens on computer workstations" (Poster)
- Thomas Larason, Sensor Science Division, NIST - "Ultraviolet (UV) treatment for safe drinking water" (Poster)
- Catherine Cooksey, Sensor Science Division, NIST - "Exposure study on UV-induced degradation of white diffusers" (Poster)
- Jeremy Starkweather, UV-Concepts Inc. - "Purpose built UV-C enclosure for portable medical equipment: controlling the environment is the key to consistent results" (Poster)
- Maria Gergen, Lumagenics - "Effective, novel, handheld, UV technology for surface disinfection while patients or staff are nearby"
- Peter Teska, Diversey Inc. - "Damage to common healthcare polymer surfaces from UV-C exposure" (Poster)
- Jesse Miller, PathO3Gen Solutions - "NSF Study: Efficacy of an Ozone-Generating Whole-Shoe Disinfection Device at Three Time Points" (Poster)
- Arthur Kreitenberg, Dimer UVC Innovations - "A Separate Needed Standard for Operating Room UV Disinfection" (Poster)