Promoting a wide spectrum of competitions that advances knowledge, skills and abilities to nurture and expand a diverse national talent pool. This subgroup will help to empower a public and private competition ecosystem by providing guidelines, standards, and best practices for players, teams, schools, sponsors and organizers.
Competitions Subgroup Co-Chairs:
Current Project Teams:
- ‘Ten things to know about Competitions’ draft letter status and discussion
- ‘How to start your own Competition’ draft discussion
- Developing Competitions Webinars
- Presence of competitions at conferences – schedule of events
Overview of Accomplishments & Deliverables:
- NICE Strategic Plan review
- State competition group vision and mission
- Interview outline created
- Competitions one-pager
- Role that cybersecurity games play in developing tomorrow's workforce – white paper
- Competitions research survey
To join this group, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Competitions Subscribe”, and with your full name and email address in the body of the message. This group meets the fourth Friday of every month at 3:30 pm Eastern Time.