Promoting a wide spectrum of competitions that advances knowledge, skills and abilities to nurture and expand a diverse national talent pool. This subgroup will help to empower a public and private competition ecosystem by providing guidelines, standards, and best practices for players, teams, schools, sponsors and organizers. View the full Competitions Subgroup Charter here .
Competitions Subgroup Co-Chairs:
Current Project Teams:
- ‘How to start your own Competition’ draft discussion
- Developing Competitions Webinars
- Presence of competitions at conferences – schedule of events
Overview of Accomplishments & Deliverables:
- State competition group vision and mission
- Interview outline created
- Competitions one-pager
- Role that cybersecurity games play in developing tomorrow's workforce – white paper
- Competitions research survey
- Ten Things Parents Need to Know About Competitions letter
- Competition Podcast available on CyberCompex® (Note that one needs CyberCompex.org account credentials to sign in; anyone can register for them)
The industry and academic leaders of the Competitions Subgroup are seeking input on interests and accomplishments in competitions. Provide your input here.
To join this group, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Competitions Subscribe”, and with your full name and email address in the body of the message. This group meets the fourth Thursday of every month at 3:30 p.m., Eastern Time.