If you are a past NIST SBIR awardee who has transitioned or commercialized your SBIR research, then your company is a candidate for the NIST SBIR Success Stories Program. Success stories are posted to the NIST website and may be used in NIST presentations and brochures. These stories also serve as excellent company marketing material.
Submit your company's success story.
Brief profiles of companies that have utilized the programs and effectively commercialized technologies developed under SBIR are shown below.
- Artium Technologies - High Sensitivity Laser-Induced Incandescence Instrument
- Atometric, Inc. - Micro/Meso Scale Manufacturing
- BIMCON, Inc. - Decision Support Tools for Sustainable Manufacturing
- Categorical Informatics - Category-theoretic tool for Manufacturing-related Information Integration
- InsituTec - High Aspect Ratio Probe for Micrometer Scale Structures
- MicroFab Technologies, Inc. - Polymeric Coating by Ink Jet Printing
- Open Tech, Inc. - Collaborative Virtual Environments (CoVE)
- Precision Lightwave Instruments (PLI) - Precision Optical Current Sensor
- Princeton Lightwave, Inc. - Avalanche Photodiodes for Enhanced Photon Counting at 1.5 um
- Rockwise, Inc. (DBA Virtual Global, Inc.) - RBAC-based Workflow
- Southwest Sciences - Diode Laser Absolute Moisture Sensor
- Symmetricom, Inc. (Formerly Timing Solutions Corporation) - Direct-Digital Phase-and-Amplitude-Noise Measurement System
- Voxtel, Inc. - SWIR Photon Counting Avalanche Photodiodes
- XIA LLC - Alpha Detector for Electronic Materials Characterization
The information on this site has been provided directly by the SBIR companies. Its appearance on this web site neither constitutes, nor should be inferred to be, an endorsement or recommendation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Mary Clague (301-975-4188), NIST SBIR Program Office.
For technical questions concerning the Small Business Innovation Research Program, contact us:
NIST Technology Partnerships Office, 100 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2200
Phone: (301) 975-4188