Welcome to iEdison!
The National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) launched the new iEdison system on Tuesday, August 9, 2022.
Logging into the new iedison system
If you had an iEdison account in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) eRA iEdison, it was automatically migrated into the new iEdison system. All you need to do is register for a GSA Login.gov account with the same email address affiliated with your previous iEdison account. If you need to register for a Login.gov account, instructions are available HERE.
Once you have a Login.gov account, follow the instructions below to login:
- Click the "Login to iEdison" box at the top of this page (this will forward you to a "Warning Notice" which includes the System Usage Agreement and statements related to the OMB Burden and Privacy Act)
- Click "Continue" (this will forward you to Login.gov)
- Login to your Login.gov account (this will re-direct you to the new iEdison application)
- Agree to the Rules of Behavior (this is only required on your first login and then again annually)
- Then you ARE IN!
learn how to use the new iedison system
There are a number of way to learn how to use the new iEdison system
- Attend a Training Session - NIST is offering multiple basic training sessions. Training dates and information on how to attend are available HERE.
- Read the iEdison User Manuals - Both Contractor/Awardee and Agency User Manuals are available HERE.
- Watch Demonstration Videos - Demonstration Video Tutorials are COMING SOON. They should be available HERE in the next 48 hours.