As of November 2011, the contents of this database have been completely superseded by the NIST Atomic Spectra Database (ASD). Therefore, this database has been discontinued. To search for the data previously contained in this database (multiply ionized spectra of Ne, Mg, Si, and S), please go to ASD by clicking on the link below.
- pml Expand or Collapse
- About PML Expand or Collapse
- Divisions Expand or Collapse
- Products/Services Expand or Collapse
- Facilities Expand or Collapse
- Electron Beam Ion Trap (EBIT)
- Hi-Res UV & Optical Spectro. Fac.
- Low-background IR Radiation Fac.
- Medical-Indust. Radiation Fac. (MIRF)
- Neutron Imaging Fac. (NIF)
- Neutron Interferometer Fac. (NIOF)
- Radiopharmaceutical Standardization Laboratory
- Synchrotron Ultraviolet Radiation Facility SURF III
- W.M. Keck Optical Meas. Lab
- Email Newsletter
Created June 18, 2009, Updated September 21, 2016