, Precision Test of the Symmetrization Postulate of Quantum Mechanics (1988-2012)
For more information about my work on tests of the symmetrization postulate of quantum mechanics consult the following papers:
- Kelleher, D.E., Gillaspy, J.D., and Deilamian, K., "Proposed Search for States of Forbidden Permutation Symmetry," in Laser Spectroscopy IX, (Edited by M.S. Feld, J.E. Thomas, and A. Mooradian), p. 332, (Academic Press, Boston, 1989)
- Deilamian, K., Gillaspy, J.D., and Kelleher, D.E., "Stray-light suppression with high-collection efficiency in laser light-scattering experiments," Appl. Opt. 31, 2820 (1992).
- Deilamian, K., Gillaspy, J.D., and Kelleher, D.E., "Isotope shifts and hyperfine splittings of the 398.8 nm Yb I line," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 10, 789 (1993).
- Deilamian, K., Gillaspy, J.D., and Kelleher, D.E., "Search for Small Violations of the Symmetrization Postulate in an Excited State of Helium," Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 4787 (1995).
- Gillaspy, J.D., " High Precision Experimental Tests of the Symmetrization Postulate for Fermions, " AIP CP545, Spin- Statistics Connection and Commutation Relations, p. 241, (2000).
- Curceanu, Catalina; Gillaspy, J. D.; Hilborn, Robert C., "Resource Letter SS-1: The Spin-Statistics Connection," American Journal of Physics 80 Issue: 7, 561-577, DOI: 10.1119/1.4704899, (July 2012).
Or check out the Spin-Statistics Reference List