The lecture presentations will be posted here as they come available.
Introductions to Neutron Scattering
- A recent book chapter on Nanolayer Analysis by Neutron Reflectometry
Roger Pynn lectures
Roger Pynn of Indiana University, Bloomington has written a thorough series of lectures intended as an introduction to neutron scattering; An expanded collection of slides and videos are available on an IU website.
- Neutron Scattering - A Primer (PDF, 12.3MB)
- LECTURE 1: Introduction & Neutron Scattering Theory
- LECTURE 2: Neutron Scattering Instrumentation & Facilities
- LECTURE 3: Surface Reflection
- LECTURE 5: Small Angle Neutron Scattering - Lecture Notes (PDF, 1.61MB)
- LECTURE 6: Inelastic Scattering
- MAGIK Reflectometer Handout - Composition Depth Profile in Hydrated Polymer Electrolyte Films