- Well-organized and archived information on current and historical investigations on clathrate hydrates
- Detailed description of key elements in the experimental investigations such as sample purification and measurement methods
- Worldwide collection of scientific journals
- Information on major publications on clathrate hydrates
- clathrate hydrates with an emphasis on natural gas
- thermodynamic properties
There is no cost to access the Clathrate Hydrate database
Clathrate hydrate database is distributed by Standard Reference Data Program,
National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD 20899.
NIST Clathrate Hydrate Database Citation Examples
We would appreciate acknowledgement if the software is used; please cite.
Data provided via the NIST Clathrate Hydrate Physical Property Database (SRD#156)+[version] was used.
In a list of References: (1. *.bib, 2. *.bib)
- K. Kroenlein, C.D. Muzny, A. Kazakov, V.V. Diky, R.D. Chirico, E.D. Sloan and M. Frenkel "NIST Standard Reference Database 156: NIST Clathrate Hydrate Physical Property Database", version, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg MD, 20899, http://gashydrates.nist.gov , (accessed #date).
Developed under contract DE-AI26-06NT42938 for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy
The data and other information in these computer files have been carefully extracted from the original articles by the authors and were checked for completeness by NIST/TRC personnel before posting. Neither the Journal publisher, nor its editors, nor NIST/TRC warrant or represent, expressly or implied, the correctness or accuracy of the content of information contained in these files, nor its fitness for any use or for any purpose, nor can they, or will they, accept any liability or responsibility whatever for the consequences of its use or misuse by anyone. In any individual case of application, the respective user must check the correctness by consulting other relevant sources of information.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high-quality copy of the program and database and to verify that the methods and data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the program and database