Well-structured information from current and historical investigations on ionic liquids
- Full provenance on all experimental and estimated data that underpin critical recommendations
- Worldwide collection of scientific journals
- Up-to-date information on major publications on ionic liquids
- Pure ionic liquids
- Binary mixture systems containing ionic liquids
- Ternary mixture systems containing ionic liquids
- Thermodynamic properties
- Thermochemical properties
- Transport properties
There is no cost to access the ILThermo database
ILThermo is distributed by Standard Reference Data Program,
National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD 20899.
NIST Ionic Liquids Database Citation Examples
We would appreciate acknowledgement if the software is used; please cite.
Data provided via the NIST Ionic Liqiuds Database (SRD#147)+[version] was used.
In a list of References: (1. *.bib, 2. *.bib)
- Kazakov, A.; Magee, J.W.; Chirico, R.D.; Paulechka, E.; Diky, V.; Muzny, C.D.; Kroenlein, K.; Frenkel, M. "NIST Standard Reference Database 147: NIST Ionic Liquids Database - (ILThermo)", Version 2.0, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg MD, 20899, https://ilthermo.boulder.nist.gov , (accessed #date).
- Dong, Q.; Muzny, C.D.; Kazakov, A.; Diky, V.; Magee, J.W.; Widegren, J.A.; Chirico, R.D.; Marsh, K.N.; Frenkel, M., "ILThermo: A Free-Access Web Database for Thermodynamic Properties of Ionic Liquids." J. Chem. Eng. Data, 2007, 52(4), 1151-1159, doi: 10.1021/je700171f.
The data and other information in these computer files have been carefully extracted from the original articles by the authors and were checked for completeness by NIST/TRC personnel before posting. Neither the Journal publisher, nor its editors, nor NIST/TRC warrant or represent, expressly or implied, the correctness or accuracy of the content of information contained in these files, nor its fitness for any use or for any purpose, nor can they, or will they, accept any liability or responsibility whatever for the consequences of its use or misuse by anyone. In any individual case of application, the respective user must check the correctness by consulting other relevant sources of information.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high-quality copy of the program and database and to verify that the methods and data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the program and database.