Baldrige staff bloggers are busy this season! We are finalizing the 2017-2018 Baldrige Excellence Framework, the 2017 Examiner Application, the 2017 Baldrige Award Application Forms (online), communications for the forthcoming Baldrige Award recipients, feedback reports for the 2016 Baldrige Award applicants, and the 2017 Baldrige Case Study for Baldrige examiner training, among other priorities at this time of year.
And that, dear reader, is why Blogrige is serving leftovers today. Just kidding! The truth is that there is a customer-focused
excuse basis for this old-wine-in-a-new-bottle blog. That is, given that visionary leadership is a core concept of the Baldrige framework and essential to high-performing organizations, we want to better serve you by providing an easy-to-reference collection of some of the most popular Blogrige posts about leadership in recent years. Following is the list, with hyperlinks to each blog.
1. “Where Kindness Is a Core Value: Leadership with Heart”
2. “The Baldrige Guide to Overcoming Poor Leadership”
4. “The Word Is Out, and It Starts with ‘H’”
5. “Tying Sustainability and Operational Excellence to Leadership”
6. “A Baldrige Award Recipient Shares Leadership Practices That Support Operational Excellence”
7. “What It Takes to Improve City Government: A Leadership Perspective”
8. “The Importance of Leadership and the Best-Kept Secret for Using a Baldrige Application”
As always, your comments on these blogs—and in this case, your thoughts about leadership—are welcome here. Please consider sharing your insights and best practices by posting a comment below.