- Analytical Equipment - Information on the analysis instrumentation available in the laboratories: density meter, DLS, FTIR, thermal analyzer, UV-VIS
- Balances - Weighing capacity and readability of all available balances and where to find them.
- Centrifuges - Rotation speed and capacity of the available centrifuges.
- Furnaces - Temperature range and compartment sizes of the available furnaces.
- General Lab Equipment - General all-purpose equipment expected in a laboratory setting. These include stirrer/hot plates, fume hoods, micro pipettes and more.
- Gloveboxes - Dimensions and environment of available glove boxes.
- Meters - Conductivity, Humidity, and pH meters available.
- Microscopes - Microscopes and their associated magnifications.
- Other Equipment - All other equipment that does not fall under another heading. This includes a rotary evaporator, freeze dry system, two langmuir troughs, and more.
- Ovens - Temperature range for the available ovens.
- Refrigerators and Freezers - Location and temperature of available refrigerators and freezers.
- Temperature Control - All other temperature control systems that aren't furnaces, ovens, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Ultrasonic Cleaners - Tank size and location of the ultrasonic cleaners.
- X-Ray Instrumentation - The location and type of instrument for the available x-ray instrumentation.
Created September 26, 2013, Updated March 09, 2018