ExporTech™ is an intensive group project over approximately 10 weeks that accelerates export growth for small and mid-size manufacturers. The program assists participating companies to develop an international growth plan and connects them with experts to help them move quickly beyond planning to actual export sales. It combines innovative group sessions − customized to the learning needs of participants − with individualized coaching. Each program is limited to four to eight companies providing sufficient attention to each company's challenges.
- Fishers, IN: May – October 2018
- Wilmington, CA: July – September 2018
- West Des Moines/Ames, IA: August – October 2018
- Rogers, AR: September – November 2018
- Oklahoma: September – November 2018
- Newark, DE: September – November 2018
- Detroit, MI: October – December 2018
- Portland, ME: March – May 2019
A participating MEP Center may not have an ExporTech™ event currently scheduled, but please contact your local MEP Center for more information and/or to indicate your potential interest in the next scheduled event.