“ExporTech™ is one of the best kept secrets. Participate in ExporTech™ and save time and money to identify export growth opportunities. And if you’re already exporting, identify which markets are declining. Exporting can be so much easier for you than having to guess at what you’re doing. Bottom line: just when you think you’re on the top of your game, there’s always more to learn."
ExporTech™ is a collaboration between the Manufacturing Extension Partnership centers and the U.S. Commercial Service of the US Department of Commerce, and a variety of other regional partners, including District Export Councils, state international trade offices/organizations, Small Business Administration/Small Business Development Centers, universities, and many others. The program provides a structured process for these organizations to jointly deliver intensive support to high potential exporting companies ready to invest time and resources to jump start international growth. ExporTech has multiple benefits for MEP's partner organizations:
If you are an export assistance or economic development organization, ExporTech™ offers:
- Measurable client results and impact
- Transformational success stories that illustrate the value of services available
- Increased speed to market, as the program assists companies to accelerate the pace of global expansion
- Efficient use of resources, by delivering intensive support to a group of companies rather than one-on-one
- A structure to facilitate meaningful collaborations (not just "on paper")
- Introductions to new clients, and deepened relationships with existing clients
- Improved company preparation, so they are better prepared to take advantage of other export programs, such as trade missions, Gold key services, tradeshows, etc. In other words ExporTech™ amplifies the impact of partners' export services
- The program can be tailored and customized to the needs of companies and export assistance organizations in each region and/or industry sector.