“Delkor was exporting “accidentally,” reacting to opportunities to conduct business abroad, rather than through a conscious strategy. As a result of ExporTech™, Delkor was able to achieve a 30% increase in sales within 6 months and hired 29 new employees.”
–Delkor Systems, Inc. Circle Pines, MN
ExporTech™ is an intensive process delivering concrete benefits beyond traditional export education and training. Companies that have gone through the ExporTech™ program report significant impacts to their bottom lines:
- On average, participating companies generate $500,000 – $700,000 in new export sales
- Many companies generate export sales within 6 months of completing the program
- The average participant reported cost and investment savings of $91,000
- The average company created 5 new jobs
- Since 2006, total program impact has been nearly $500 Million in increase or retained sales.
ExporTech™ is deployed using local MEP centers and the U.S. Commercial Service as well as other partners including District Export Councils, state trade offices and other federal, state, and local partners.