- B. Cloteaux, I. Beichl, F. Sullivan, "An Approximation Algorithm for the Coefficients of the Reliability Polynomial", to appear in Congressus Numerantium, Jan 2010.
- I. Beichl and B. Cloteaux. A Structural Approach To The Temporal
Modeling Of Networks. To appear in the Winter Simulation Conference, Austin, Texas, 2009, 13-16 December.
- B. Cloteaux and N. Serova. Matching Observed Alpha Helix Lengths to Predicted Secondary Structure. To appear in the Computational Structural Bioinformatics Workshop, Washington D.C., 2009, 1-4 November.
- S. Ressler, "Complex Systems Program Activities Summary, Fiscal Years 2007-2008", NISTIR 7569, 4/07/09.
- F. Hunt, V. Marbukh, "A Model of Joint Congestion Control and Routing Through Random Assignment of Paths", NISTIR 7590, 2009.
- C. Dabrowski, Reliability in Grid Computing Systems, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. Volume 21, Issue 8, pp. 927-959.
- V. Marbukh, "From Network Microeconomics to Network Infrastructure Emergence", First IEEE International Workshop on Network Science for Communication Networks (NetSciCom'09).
- V. Marbukh and K. Sayrafian, "Mobile Sensor Networks Self-organization for System Utility Maximization: Work in Progress", Fifth International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications. (ICWMC 2009).
- Antoine Fillinger, Imad Hamchi, Stéphane Degré, Lukas Diduch, Travis Rose, Jonathan Fiscus and Vincent Stanford. Middleware and Metrology for the Pervasive Future. IEEE Pervasive Computing Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems. Vol. 8, num. 3, page 74-83, July-September 2009.
- Antoine Fillinger, Lukas Diduch, Imad Hamchi, Mathieu Hoarau, Nicolas Crouzier and Vincent Stanford. Pervasive control of distributed sensor systems - The NIST Data Flow System II. Accepted for publication at IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom), Galveston, Texas, 2009. Forced withdrawal due to denial of travel.
- I.Hamchi, A.Fillinger, M.Hoarau, L.Diduch, and Vincent Stanford, A Data Flow Implementation of Agent-Based Distributed Graph Search, IASTED on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems (PDCS Nov, 2009)
- C. Dabrowski and F. Hunt, Markov Chain Analysis for Large-Scale Grid Systems. NISTIR 7566, April 2009.
- C. Dabrowski and F. Hunt, Using Markov Chain Analysis to Study Dynamic Behavior in Large-Scale Grid Systems, in 7th Australasian Symposium on Grid Computing and e-Research, Wellington, New Zealand, January 21, 2009.
- B. Cloteaux "Approximating the number of bases for almost all matroids", submitted to Information Processing Letters.
- F. Hunt & V. Marbukh "Measuring the Utility/Path Diversity Tradeoff in Multipath Protocols", in proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools, ValueTools09, Pisa Italy Oct. 20-22. 2009
- D. Genin and V. Marbukh, "Bursty Fluid Approximation of TCP for Modeling Internet Congestion at the Flow Level", D. Genin and V. Marbukh 47th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing. University of Illinois at Urbana Sep. 29-Oct. 2, 2009
- F. Hunt and V. Marbukh, Dynamic Routing and Congestion Control Through Random Assignment of Routes, to appear in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and Applications: CITSA 2008, Orlando FL, July 2008.
- I. Beichl and B. Cloteaux, Generating Network Models Using the S-Metric, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods, Las Vegas, NV, July 2008, pp. 159-164.
- I. Beichl and B. Cloteaux, Measuring the Effectiveness of the s-Metric to Produce Better Network Models, in Proceedings of the Winter Simulation Conference, Miami FL, Dec 2008, pp. 1020-1028.
- K. Mills and C. Dabrowski, Can Economics-based Resource Allocation Prove Effective in a Computation Marketplace? in Journal of Grid Computing Special Issue on Grid Economics and Business Models. DOI (10.1007/s10723-007-9094-4)
- D. Genin and V. Marbukh, Toward Understanding of Metastability in Large-Scale Loss Networks with Mobile Users: Emergence and Implications for Performance. in Proceedings of 12th World Multiconference on Systems, Orlando FL, June 2008.
- V. Marbukh and K. Mills, Demand Pricing & Resource Allocation in Marketbased Compute Grids: A Model and Initial Results in Proceedings of ICN 2008, April 2008.
- V. Marbukh, Can TCP Metastability Explain Cascading Failures and Justify Flow Admission Control in the Internet? in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT'08).
- A. Fillinger, I. Hamchi, S. Degré, L. Diduch, T. Rose, J. Fiscus and V. Stanford. Engineering the Pervasive Future: Common Middleware, Research Corpora, and Metrology. IEEE Pervasive Computing Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems. Accepted for Publication 2008.
- L. Diduch, M. Hoarau, A. Fillinger, V. Stanford. Synchronization of Data Streams in Distributed Realtime Multimodal Signal Processing Environments on Commodity Hardware. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), Hannover, Germany, June 2008. Conference talk notes.
- A. Fillinger, L. Diduch, I. Hamchi, M. Hoarau, S. Degré, V. Stanford. The NIST Data Flow System II: A Standardized Interface for Distributed Multimedia Applications. IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and MultiMedia? Networks (WoWMoM?), Newport Beach, California, June 2008 - Awarded best demonstration.
- V. Marbukh, Towards Understanding of Complex Communication Networks: Performance, Phase Transitions & Control to appear in a special issue of Sigmetrics "Performance Evaluation Review" DRAFT version MAMA07, June 13.
- V. Marbukh and K. Mills, On Maximizing Provider Revenue in Market-based Compute Grids in Proceedings of ICNS07, June 2007.
- K. Mills and C. Dabrowski, Investigating Global Behavior in Computing Grids, Self-Organizing Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 4124 ISBN 978-3-540-37658-3, pp. 120-136, Oct 2007.
- K. Mills, A Brief Survey of Self-Organization in Wireless Sensor Networks, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Wiley Interscience, Vol. 7, No. 7, (pages 823-834) October 2007.
- V. Marbukh, S. Klink, Decentralized control of large-scale networks as a game with local interactions: cross-layer TCP/IP optimization, ValueTools, 2nd International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools, Nance France, Oct 2007.
- V. Marbukh, Utility Maximization for Resolving Throughput/Reliability Trade-offs in an Unreliable Network with Multipath Routing, ValueTools, 2nd International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools, Nance France, Oct 2007.
- V. Marbukh, Metastability of fair bandwidth sharing under fluctuating demand and necessity of flow admission control in Electronics Letters, 13th September 2007, Vol 43, No 19.
- V. Marbukh, Fair bandwidth sharing under flow arrivals/departures:effect of retransmissions on stability and performance, in ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Volume 35 Issue 2, September 2007.
- C. Dabrowski, Investigating Resource Allocation in a Standards-Based Grid Compute Economy. National Institute of Standards and Technology: Gaithersburg, MD. Interagency Report 7463, November 2007.
- L. Diduch R. Mueller, G. Rigoll. A framework for modular signal processing systems with high-performance requirements. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), Beijing, China, July 2007.
- A. Fillinger, L. Diduch, I. Hamchi, S. Degré and V. Stanford. NIST smart data flow system II: speaker localization. Proceedings of the 6th international conference on Information processing in sensor networks (IPSN), Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, 2007.