- cyberframework Expand or Collapse
- Framework Expand or Collapse
- New to Framework Expand or Collapse
- Perspectives Expand or Collapse
- Success Stories Expand or Collapse
- Online Learning Expand or Collapse
- Evolution Expand or Collapse
- Frequently Asked Questions Expand or Collapse
- Events and Presentations
- Related Efforts (Roadmap)
- Informative References Expand or Collapse
- Resources Expand or Collapse
- Newsroom Expand or Collapse
This voluntary Framework consists of standards, guidelines, and best practices to manage cybersecurity-related risk. The Cybersecurity Framework’s prioritized, flexible, and cost-effective approach helps to promote the protection and resilience of critical infrastructure and other sectors important to the economy and national security.
The first draft agenda of the Cybersecurity Risk Management Conference has been published. More sessions will be added to the agenda over time. NIST has begun working with additional speakers on session refinement. Those who submitted speaker nominations for the conference should hear from NIST in the upcoming week.
In just four months since its April 2018 release, V1.1 of the Cybersecurity Framework already has been downloaded over 129,000 times. That compares with approximately 262,000 total downloads of V1.0 over four years!
Registration for the 2018 NIST Cybersecurity Risk Management Conference -- to be held November 7-9, 2018, at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, in Baltimore, Maryland -- is now open. Sponsored by NIST, the three-day conference is expected to attract leaders from industry, academia, and government at all levels, including international attendees.
To see more Latest Updates click here