- cyberframework Expand or Collapse
- Framework Expand or Collapse
- New to Framework Expand or Collapse
- Perspectives Expand or Collapse
- Success Stories Expand or Collapse
- Online Learning Expand or Collapse
- Evolution Expand or Collapse
- Frequently Asked Questions Expand or Collapse
- Events and Presentations
- Related Efforts (Roadmap)
- Informative References Expand or Collapse
- Resources Expand or Collapse
- Newsroom Expand or Collapse
This voluntary Framework consists of standards, guidelines, and best practices to manage cybersecurity-related risk. The Cybersecurity Framework’s prioritized, flexible, and cost-effective approach helps to promote the protection and resilience of critical infrastructure and other sectors important to the economy and national security.
Registration for the 2018 NIST Cybersecurity Risk Management Conference -- to be held November 7-9, 2018, at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, in Baltimore, Maryland --is now open and speaker nominations are being accepted (submit to email@example.com). Sponsored by NIST, the three-day conference is expected to attract leaders from industry, academia, and government at all levels, including international attendees.
Version 1.1 of the Framework was published on April 16, 2018. The document has evolved to be even more informative, useful, and inclusive for all kinds of organizations. Version 1.1 is fully compatible with Version 1.0 and remains flexible, voluntary, and cost-effective. Among other refinements and enhancements, the document provides a more comprehensive treatment of identity management and additional description of how to manage supply chain cybersecurity.
The recorded version of the April 27th webcast is available.
To see more Latest Updates click here