- To highlight our ongoing international engagement, we’ve collected a series of videos that show how our partners across the world are looking at various cybersecurity and privacy issues that we at NIST are also tracking. Check these videos out HERE!
- Getting started using the Cybersecurity Framework just got easier with this new Quick Start Guide!
- Check out the latest blog by NIST’s Amy Mahn on engaging internationally to support the Framework!
- RSA Conference 2021 was unique this year as it was a virtual experience, but it still successfully brought together the cybersecurity community with well-attended sessions led by NIST experts—session topics included: AI-enabled technology, data breaches, telehealth cybersecurity, PNT services, and IoT. For a full list of our 2021 RSAC sessions, see: https://www.nccoe.nist.gov/events/rsa-conference-2021[nccoe.nist.gov].
- To help protect our elections, NIST is pleased to offer Specific Cybersecurity Guidelines and has released Draft NISTIR 8310, Cybersecurity Framework Election Infrastructure Profile. The Profile is meant to supplement but not replace current cybersecurity standards and industry guidelines available to election officials. Please submit your comments by May 14th using our comment template.
To see more Latest Updates click here