- Check out NIST’s new Cybersecurity Measurements for Information Security page!
- On September 22-24, 2020, the IAPP will host a virtual workshop on the development of a workforce capable of managing privacy risk. NIST will join the IAPP to lead working sessions where stakeholders can share feedback on the roles, tasks, knowledge, and skills that are necessary to achieve the Privacy Framework’s outcomes and activities.
- NIST hosted the NIST Profile on Responsible Use of Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) Services virtual workshop on September 15-16, 2020. To learn more about this event, please visit the event homepage HERE.
- Check out the latest two draft NISTIRs 8278 & 8278A for the Online Informative References Program. The draft reports focus on 1) OLIR program overview and uses (NISTIR 8278), and 2) submission guidance for OLIR developers (NISTIR 8278A).
- Thank you to those who submitted comments on the 2nd Draft of NISTIR 8286, Integrating Cybersecurity and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- The latest blog, Keeping the Lights On, by Ron Ross has now been posted!
- Check out the latest webinar - The Missing Link: Integrating Cybersecurity and ERM - to learn how a panel of experts has used ERM principles in leading cybersecurity frameworks and methods to bring cybersecurity risks into context at the enterprise level.
To see more Latest Updates click here