Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research (IBBR)
- mml Expand or Collapse
- About MML Expand or Collapse
- Partnership Facilities Expand or Collapse
- Selected Programs and Initiatives
- Products & Services
IBBR exists to foster integrated, cross-disciplinary team approaches to scientific discovery, translational development and education, – and to the foster and expand the bioeconomy in the state of Maryland and across the country. IBBR works towards these goals by:
- Leveraging the collective research strengths of the partnering institutions in medicine, biosciences, technology, quantitative sciences and engineering.
- Creating innovative cross-functional collaborations that break down traditional silos and lead to pioneering research and development.
- Working with a wide range of academic, government and industry partners to move ideas from promising theory to real-world applications.
Find out more on the IBBR website.