Date and Location for the 34th Quest for Excellence
April 2-5, 2023
Gaylord National Harbor, National Harbor, MD (just outside of Washington, D.C.)
The 33rd Quest for Excellence
The 33rd Quest for Excellence® Conference and Award Ceremony was held April 3-6, 2022 at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center, in National Harbor, MD.
Thank you to all who joined us to celebrate the 2019, 2020, and 2021 Award recipients and learn best practices from current and former recipients! We were excited to bring the Baldrige community back together again to learn and share. Conference highlights included:
- The Award Ceremony honoring the 2019, 2020, and 2021 Award recipients on April 3.
- Leadership presentations by Tim Tuter, Executive Director, The Charter School of San Diego; Diane Brockmeier, President and CEO, Mid-America Transplant; and Matt Fleming, President and CEO, MidwayUSA.
- The 2021 Award recipients sharing their best practices in all Baldrige Criteria categories on Monday and Tuesday.
- 17 former Award recipients sharing their success stories in conference sessions: AARP, Adventist Health White Memorial, Center for Organ Recovery & Education, City of Germantown, Charleston Area Medical Center Health System, City of Fort Collins, Elevations Credit Union, GBMC HealthCare, Hill Country Memorial, Howard Community College, Integrated Project Management Company, Mary Greeley Medical Center, MESA, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Southcentral Foundation, University of Wisconsin-Stout, and Wellstar Paulding Hospital.
- A special session featuring community leaders who are participating in the Communities of Excellence 2026 initiative.
- A session featuring Adventist HealthCare, based in Gaithersburg, MD, who was recognized in 2021 by the Baldrige Award Judges for best practices in the Leadership category of the Baldrige Framework.
- Keynote presentation on Composing Your World by Kai Kight.
We would like to recognize our conference sponsors for their tremendous support of Quest.
Future Quest Conference Dates
April 2-5, 2023, National Harbor, MD, Gaylord National Harbor
April 7-10, 2024, National Harbor, MD, Gaylord National Harbor
The Baldrige Program extends a sincere thank you to Baldrige Foundation donors and the 33rd Quest for Excellence® Conference sponsors (listed below). Sponsor support helps to defray conference costs and make Quest a better conference experience for all attendees.