Quest for Excellence Conference
Conference registration will open in late 2017.
COME. LEARN. NETWORK. ENGAGE.
Attend and engage with current and former Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results.
Showcasing the best practices of the 2016 Baldrige Award recipients and featuring former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors! Take home role model best practices in leadership; strategy; customers; measurement, analysis, and knowledge management; workforce; operations; and learn how to achieve outstanding results for your organization!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Who Should Attend? CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.
April 2, 2017
Just getting started with Baldrige or already using the Criteria and want to learn more? Join us in Baltimore for one of our optional Pre-Conference Workshops for Baldrige beginners or intermediate users. Seats are limited so reserve early.
28th Quest Conference Sponsors
- CAMC Health System - Breakfast
- Center for Organ Recovery & Education (CORE) - Conference Bags
- Donor Alliance - Coffee Break
- Elevations Credit Union - Charging Stations
- Kaiser Permanente - Refreshment Break
- Mid-America Transplant - Mobile App
- Sharp HealthCare - Water Bottles
- The Joint Commission - Wi-Fi
- AARP - Examiner Recognition Ceremony Reception
- ASQ - Award Ceremony Reception
- St. David's HealthCare - Award Ceremony Reception
Additional Conference Sponsors
The 30th Annual Quest for Excellence Conference
April 8-11, 2018
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download the program at http://get.adobe.com/reader. People with visual disabilities can download tools and information at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility to help make Adobe PDF files accessible.