Areas of current active interest include:
- Standards and new methods for counting and characterizing protein particles in biotherapeutics
- Novel sensors for monitoring health and industrial manufacture of biological products
- Innovative device platforms and signal processing methods
- Affinity-based assays of the glycosylation (sugar decoration) patterns in biotherapeutic proteins
- Protein conformation studies, in solution and adsorbed to surfaces.
We combine expertise in instrumentation science, nanomaterials, and chemical and physical characterization of surfaces, sensor materials, and biological molecules.
Projects and Programs
Dr. Dean C. Ripple
100 Bureau Drive, M/S 8362
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8362