Learn more about NIST's 2010 Budget request initiatives.
NIST 2010 Budget Request Initiative Summaries
- Toward a Nationwide Healthcare Information Infrastructure: Assuring Quality and Accessibility and Containing Costs
- Powering Up America: Accelerating an Interoperable Smart Grid
- Measurement Standards and Measurement Technology To Support Innovation in Healthcare
- Advanced Energy Technologies: Solar Energy and Storage
- Greenhouse Gas Emission Measurements
- Measurement Science for Net-Zero Energy, High-Performance Green Buildings
- Measurements and Standards to Support Rebuilding the U.S. Physical Infrastructure
- Nanomaterials Environmental Health and Safety
- Quantum Information Sciences
- Comprehensive National Cyber Security: Leap-Ahead Security for Interconnected Systems
- Quantum-based Measurements
- Safety, Capacity, Maintenance, and Major Repair
- Renovation of General Purpose Laboratories, Gaithersburg, Md.
- Building 1 Renovation, Boulder, Colo.
- NIST Center for Neutron Research (NCNR) Expansion and Reliability Improvements
Created August 18, 2009, Updated January 03, 2017