Resources relevant for U.S. Federal Agencies.
- NIST Engineering Laboratory’s Baseline Tailor
(A software tool for using the United States government's Cybersecurity Framework and for tailoring the NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-53 Revision 4 security controls.)
- A Mapping of NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-53 Revision 4 controls to Cybersecurity Framework Subcategories
- A Mapping between NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-171 Revision 1 Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Requirements and the Cybersecurity Framework Subcategories
- Draft NISTIR 8170: The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies
- NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-37 Revision 2 (Draft): Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations
- OMB Memorandum 17-25: Reporting Guidance for Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure