Below is a listing of publicly available Framework resources relevant to Small and Medium-sized businesses. For additional information about cybersecurity resources for small businesses, please visit the NIST Small Business Cybersecurity Corner.
- MEP National Network Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- The Global Cyber Alliance's (GCA) Cybersecurity Toolkit for Small Business
(Use the GCA Cybersecurity Toolkit to assess your security posture, implement free tools, find practical tips, and use free resources and guides to improve your company’s cybersecurity readiness and response.)
- NIST’s Roadmap for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency's SMB Resources Map (11x17 trifold brochure)
- NTCA’s Sector-Specific Guide for Small Network Service Providers
- e-Management’s "Every Small Business Should Use the NIST Cybersecurity Framework"
(An explanation for a small business’s need to implement the Framework)
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association’s Small Firms Cybersecurity Guidance: How Small Firms Can Better Protect Their Business
(A guide to provide information applicable to small firms and supportive of their overall business model to increase their security and ensure the protection of their customers.)
- The National Cybersecurity Society’s (NCSS) Cybersecurity Assessment and Resiliency Evaluation for Small Business (CARES)
(A free assessment methodology for small business.)
- Threat Sketch’s Cybersecurity: A Business Solution