- NTCA’s Sector-Specific Guide for Small Network Service Providers
- e-Management’s "Every Small Business Should Use the NIST Cybersecurity Framework"
(An explanation for a small business’s need to implement the Framework)
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association’s Small Firms Cybersecurity Guidance: How Small Firms Can Better Protect Their Business
(A guide to provide information applicable to small firms and supportive of their overall business model to increase their security and ensure the protection of their customers.)
- The National Cybersecurity Society’s (NCSS) Cybersecurity Assessment and Resiliency Evaluation for Small Business (CARES)
(A free assessment methodology for small business.)
- Threat Sketch’s Cybersecurity: A Business Solution