The OSAC Crime Scene Investigation Subcommittee supports development of standards and guidance for crime scene investigations.
Adam Becnel, Subcommittee Chair, Louisiana State Police
Vacant, Subcommittee Vice Chair
Daphne Anderson, Subcommittee Executive Secretary, RSI
Charles DeFrance, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Teresa Devitt-Lynch, U.S. Navy
Karen Green, Green Forensics Inc.
Michael Haag, Albuquerque Police Department Crime Laboratory
Michael P. Kessler, National Forensic Science Technology Center (NFSTC)
Kimberlee Sue Moran, Arcadia University
Guy Nutter, Michigan State Police Forensic Science Division
Christine Pinto, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
Ryan Rezzelle, Leica Geosystems
Kim Shapiro, San Bernardino County Sheriff's - Scientific Investigations Division
Joyce Williams, Stevenson University
Troy E. Wilson, Texas Department of Public Safety
Neil Zielinski, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Education, Credentials, Training
- Crime Scene Administration-report writing, evidence testing requests, data management, etc.
- Human Factors/Contextual Bias-detective v crime scene investigator, hospital/nurse
- On Scene Activities-response, safety, documentation, evidence search, packaging/collection, final considerations
- Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Specialty Areas of Crime Scene Investigation
See the Research & Development Needs identified by the Crime Scene Investigation subcommittee.