Comments in response to Effectiveness of Federal Agency Participation in Standardization in Select Technology Sectors for National Science and Technology Council's Sub-Committee on Standardization - Federal Register Citation: 76 FR 3877.
We have organized the comments received to the RFI referenced above according to organization, and provided links to the comments (pdf documents). If you are not able to access the comments or pdfs, please contact Ajit Jilla.
The comments and associated links to other sites do not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the facts presented by Standards.gov. Further, Standards.gov does not endorse any commercial products or services that may be advertised in these comments.
Comments [organized by organization/individual(s)]
- Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12
- Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) Strategic Standardization Forum for Aerospace
- American Bar Association (ABA), Section of Science and Technology Law
- American Nuclear Society (ANS)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention/The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CDC/NIOSH)
- Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America
- Cisco Systems and Research In Motion
- Cohen, Howard J.
- Computer and Communications Industry Association
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Davis Wright Tremaine, LLP
- Deere & Company
- Ebelhar, Ronald
- Electronic Commerce Code Management Association
- European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry Unit C5 - Standardisation
- Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC)
- GE Energy, Digital Energy
- Purcell, Donald E., The Catholic University of America