The Standards Information Center serves as a starting point to identify information on standards, regulations, conformity assessment, and other requirements for trade. The Center helps users navigate a complex U.S. and international standards landscape.
The Standards Information Center provides the following free services:
- Guidance and quick research in response to queries on national/global standards and current or proposed technical regulations;
- Referrals to standards-developing organizations; government agencies; technical experts; and providers of translation services, conformity assessments, and related services;
- Publications on a range of topics, including guides to compliance for specific industries, conformity assessment basics, and more.
Contact the Standards Information Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on these services.
For questions regarding:
- Calibrations or Traceability, please email: email@example.com
- Computer Security Publications (FIPS, NISTIRs and Special Publications ), visit their website
- Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cryptographic Algorithm Validation Program (CAVP), please email: email@example.com
- Standard Reference Materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org