March 11, 2010. Updated Network Protection test specification
- Version 1.1 of the Network Protection test specification is available for review. We are offering an extra one week review period before uploading this test specification as final.
November 30, 2009. Testing Laboratories free to seek accreditation for USGv6 testing
- The usgv6-v1.0 baseline Test Selections are established for six months from November 30th, 2009. Bugs and interoperability issues are subject to discussion in the usgv6-testing mailgroup, and updated in 6 monthly iterations.
- NIST SP 500-273 USGv6 Test Methods: General Description and Validation is updated with more detail on the interlaboratory comparison methods. Test laboratories are expected to participate in the scheme as a condition of USGv6 recognition.
- NIST SP 500-281 USGv6 Testing Program User's Guide is updated with detail and clarification of the Supplier's Declaration of Conformity.
- All previous announcements from this page have been moved to history.