- Identify community norms for data formats and tools for benchmarking data analysis including in silico and experimental data sets.
- Determine the types of metadata that would be needed to be shared, housed, and interrogated from genome editing experiments.
- Transfer of knowledge & reproducibility
- Community norms for minimum data reporting and tools for supporting data analysis
- What are the data we are generating?
- When do we need to collect the metadata?
- How do we store the data and metadata?
- Where do we store the data and metadata?
Use metadata from consortium studies and benchmark datasets as shared resources for the community.