The JEOL JBX 6300-FS direct write electron beam lithography system allows users to quickly and directly pattern a variety of substrate materials with features down to 10 nm. The JBX 6300-FS offers a large 1 mm field size as well as the ability to write on curved substrates. The high precision stage provides excellent pattern stitching. The system's autoloader enables unattended batch processing and can accommodate substrates ranging from 200 mm diameter wafers down to small pieces.
- Accelerating voltage: 100 keV.
- Spot size: 2 nm.
- Scan rate: 50 MHz.
- DAC resolution: 19 bit.
- Write field: 1 mm (4th lens).
- Step and scan writing to pattern large areas.
- Curved substrate writing capability.
- Unattended batch exposures using autoloader.
- Stitching accuracy: < 20 nm.
- Overlay accuracy: < 20 nm.
Supported Sample Sizes
- Maximum wafer diameter: 200 mm (8 in).
- Small pieces supported: Yes.
- Microphotonic and nanophotonic devices.
- High density magnetic nanopillars.
- devices. MEMs and NEMs structures.
- Dot arrays and lines with feature sizes < 20 nm.
JEOL E-beam Cleanroom
Building 215 Rm. A101
Hours of Operation
Hourly RateStandard Cost:
Depends on user experience and process requirements; typically 6 hours.
Created October 21, 2014, Updated October 19, 2018