The Unravel Project
Unravel Obtaining the Unravel source code
Download Unravel source code as a compresed (.Z) file.
Publications About Unravel
The unravel tool is described in a two volume technical report (NISTIR 5691) is available by anonymous ftp. The first volume covers the requirements, design and evaluation of unravel while the second volume is an unravel user manual.
Click on your choice to transfer the document:
- Presentation: Program Slicing in the Presence of Pointers, SERF 93
- Abstract: Program Slicing in the Presence of Pointers
- Presentation: Unravel, NPIC & HMIT (May 8, 1996)
- Abstract: Using a Program Slicing Case Tool for Evaluating High Integrity Software Systems
- Presentation: Unravel, Software Quality Week (May 28, 1997)
- Abstract: Using the Unravel Program Slicing Tool to Evaluate High Integrity Software
The unravel team consisted of:
Dolores R. Wallace
David W. Binkley