- cyberframework Expand or Collapse
- Framework Expand or Collapse
- New to Framework Expand or Collapse
- Perspectives Expand or Collapse
- Success Stories Expand or Collapse
- Online Learning Expand or Collapse
- Evolution Expand or Collapse
- Frequently Asked Questions Expand or Collapse
- Events and Presentations
- Related Efforts (Roadmap)
- Informative References Expand or Collapse
- Resources Expand or Collapse
- Newsroom Expand or Collapse
This voluntary Framework consists of standards, guidelines, and best practices to manage cybersecurity-related risk. The Cybersecurity Framework’s prioritized, flexible, and cost-effective approach helps to promote the protection and resilience of critical infrastructure and other sectors important to the economy and national security.
Version 1.1 of the Framework was published on April 16, 2018. The document has evolved to be even more informative, useful, and inclusive for all kinds of organizations. Version 1.1 is fully compatible with Version 1.0 and remains flexible, voluntary, and cost-effective. Among other refinements and enhancements, the document provides a more comprehensive treatment of identity management and additional description of how to manage supply chain cybersecurity.
The recorded version of the April 27th webcast is available.
Success Stories regarding Framework use / Implementation have been added to the website! Our first Success Story comes from the University of Chicago, check it out HERE!
Start Using the Baldrige Cybersecurity Tool: Here's Help. Learn how the Information Security Team of the University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) began using the Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder (BCEB) -- which is a voluntary self-assessment tool based on the Cybersecurity Framework.
To see more Latest Updates click here