Just Released: Discussion Draft of the NIST CSF 2.0 Core - feedback on this discussion draft may be submitted at any time. Comments to inform the upcoming complete NIST CSF 2.0 draft must be submitted by May 31st.
NIST is updating the Cybersecurity Framework – view more on the Journey to CSF 2.0 HERE.
Responses to the CSF 2.0 Concept Paper have been posted and can be found HERE.
Thank you for making the recent VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON events a success. For those who missed it, a recording of the virtual session can be found HERE.
- Just released: Discussion Draft of the NIST CSF 2.0 Core - feedback on this discussion draft may be submitted at any time. However, for comments to inform the upcoming complete NIST CSF 2.0 draft they must be submitted by May 31st.
- The comment deadline for the Cybersecurity Framework 2.0 Concept Paper ended on March 17th, 2023.
- NIST has released NIST IR 8323 Revision 1 | Foundational PNT Profile: Applying the Cybersecurity Framework for the Responsible Use of PNT Services.
- NIST has released the “Cybersecurity Framework 2.0 Concept Paper: Potential Significant Updates to the Cybersecurity Framework,” outlining potential significant changes to the Cybersecurity Framework for public review and comment. Please provide feedback by March 3, 2023. The Paper will be discussed at the upcoming CSF 2.0 Workshop #2 on February 15, 2023 and the CSF 2.0 Working Sessions on February 22-23, 2023.
- IN-PERSON CSF 2.0 WORKING SESSIONS | February 22 or 23, 2023 (half day events). Attendees should only register for ONE session.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP #2 | February 15, 2023 (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST). Join us to discuss potential significant updates to the CSF as outlined in the soon-to-be-released CSF Concept Paper.
- A recording of a Framework Version 2.0 informal discussion, hosted by NIST and the Depart. of Treasury OCCIP on September 12, 2022 is now available.
Draft NIST IR 8406, Cybersecurity Framework Profile for Liquefied Natural Gas - is now open for public comment through November 17th.
- NISTIR 8286C, Staging Cybersecurity Risks for Enterprise Risk Management and Governance Oversight, has now been released as final. This report continues an in-depth discussion of the concepts introduced in NISTIR 8286, Integrating Cybersecurity and Enterprise Risk Management, and provides additional detail regarding the enterprise application of cybersecurity risk information.
- Responding to suggestions from participants during the recent CSF 2.0 workshop, NIST has improved its CSF web page by elevating attention to Examples of Framework Profiles The page, which now is easier to find, features links to more than a dozen profiles produced by NIST or others.
To see more Latest Updates click here