1. Adaptive techniques for time-dependent problems, Ewing, Lazarov, and Vassilev, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Volume 101, Issues 1–3, pp 113-126, 1992, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-7825(92)90018-F
2. Finite Difference Scheme for Parabolic Problems on Composite Grids with Refinement in Time and Space, Ewing, Lazarov, and Vassilev, SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol 31, issue 6, pp. 1605-1622, 1994, doi: https://doi.org/10.1137/0731083.
3. Analysis of the Inexact Uzawa Algorithm for Saddle Point Problems, Bramble, Pasciak and Vassilev, SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol.34, Issue 3, pp. 1072-1092, 1997. doi: https://doi.org/10.1137/S0036142994273343
4. Analysis of non-overlapping domain decomposition algorithms with inexact solves, Bramble, Pasciak and Vassilev, Mathematics of Computation. 67 (1998), pp. 1-19, doi: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-98-00879-5
5. Uzawa type algorithms for nonsymmetric saddle point problems, Bramble, Pasciak and Vassilev, Mathematics of Computation. 69 (2000), pp. 667-689. doi: https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-99-01152-7.
6. Automatic non-artificially extended fault surface based horizon modeling system, KE Graf, AT Vassilev - US Patent 6,138,076 (2000)
7. Automatic non-artificially extended fault surface based horizon modeling system, Part II, KE Graf, AT Vassilev - US Patent 6,014,343 (2000)
8. Method for secure delegation of trust from a security device to a host computer application for enabling secure access to a resource on the web, A Vassilev, K Sachdeva - US Patent 7,565,536 (2009)
9. Automated system for modeling faulted multi-valued horizons, AT Vassilev - US Patent 7,424,415 (2008)